Day Of / Month Of
Day of / Month Of
This service offers a supportive aspect to couples who want to arrange many aspects of their wedding, but require a united effort in creating an unforgettable event. With this service you will receive professional, full management of your day. Because these services are not as extensive as a planning package that covers all the planning from beginning to end, we will be working with the information you provide us to formulate a master plan for the entire wedding day. About a month before your wedding day, we'll sit down and go over all of the details of your day, troubleshoot any things that you may not have spoken about and develop your timeline. On the day of the wedding itself, our team will be there to oversee all aspects of the day!
This package includes the following:
~ Preparation for your Wedding Day ~
• Initial consultation to explain the planning & coordination process.
• Email and phone communication from date of contract.
• Design your master wedding day schedule. Individual schedules will be provided for: bride, groom, bride's party, groom's party, family, and vendors.
• Create master vendor list.
• Assist in venue layout and guest flow.
• Two weeks prior to the ceremony, all vendors listed on the contract will be contacted to verify details of their services.
~ Rehearsal ~
• Work with wedding officiator to choreograph wedding ceremony, processional and recessional.
• Attend wedding rehearsal.
~ Wedding Day ~
• Up to 12 hours of service on your wedding day.
• Manage wedding vendors per your instructions –The Green Tulip will be available during the entire wedding day to assist vendors with any problems or questions.
• Greet vendors upon arrival and give final instructions.
• Manage vendor & décor setup at ceremony & reception sites.
• Organize & distribute all personal flowers to wedding party, family members & special guests.
• Check for any items necessary to properly conduct the ceremony.
• Oversee ushers & guest book attendants.
• Make sure that all members of the wedding party are looking picture perfect.
• Facilitate the wedding ceremony, direct processional, cue bridal party, musicians and officiant.
• Set up and break down table numbers/names, place cards, favors, toasting glass & serving set per your instructions.
• Coordinate entertainment and all announcements/events during reception.
• Facilitate payment of vendor tips & balances.
•Return personal or rented items as agreed upon in advance to their owners.
•Coordinate reception departure transportation.